Lessons Learnt from Noah's Ark
All I need to know I learned from Noah's Ark
One. Don't miss the boat.
Two. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
Three. Plan ahead.
It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
Four. Stay fit.
When you're 600 years old someone may ask you to do
something really big.
Five. Don't listen to critics, just get on with the job
that needs to be done.
Six. Build your future on high ground.
Seven. For safety's sake travel in pairs.
Eight. Speed isn't always an advantage.
The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
Nine. When you're stressed, float awhile.
Ten. Remember the Ark was built by amateurs,
the Titanic by professionals.
Eleven. No matter the storm, when you are with God there's
always a rainbow waiting.
Quotes To Live By ...
1. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the
2. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by
worrying over the future.
3. Love ......and you shall be loved.
4. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
5. All people smile in the same language.
6. A hug is a great gift..one size fits all. It can be given for any
occasion and it's easy to exchange.
7. Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve
8. The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in
9. Laughter is God's sunshine.
10. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
11. It's important for parents to live the same things they teach.
12. Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.
13. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries
of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
14. Happy memories never wear out....relive them as often as you
15. Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often
treated the best.
16. Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks within.
17. The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
18. Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
19. If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
20. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like
stripping your gears.
21. Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
22. The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each
23. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
24. To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
25. We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks
26. Love is the only thing that can be divided without being
27. Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
28. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
29. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds
of happiness that you can never get back.
30. Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL MEMORIES:
I want to go back to the time when. . . . .
1. Decisions were made by going "eeny-meeny-miney-mo."
2. Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming,
3. "Race issue" meant arguing about who ran the fastest.
4. Money issues were handled by whoever was the banker in
5. Catching the fireflies could happily occupy an entire
6. It wasn't odd to have two or three "best" friends.
7. Being old referred to anyone over 20.
8. The net on a tennis court was the perfect height to
play volleyball and rules didn't matter.
9. The worst thing you could catch from the opposite sex
10. It was magic when dad would "remove" his thumb.
11. It was unbelievable that dodgeball wasn't an Olympic
12. Having a weapon in school meant being caught with a
13. Nobody was prettier than Mom.
14. Scrapes and bruises were kissed and made better.
15. It was a big deal to finally be tall enough to ride
the "big people" rides at the amusement park.
16. Getting a foot of snow was a dream come true.
17. Abilities were discovered because of a
18. Saturday morning cartoons weren't 30-minute ads for
19. No shopping trip was complete unless a new toy was
20. "Oly-oly-oxen-free" made perfect sense.
21. Spinning around, getting dizzy and falling down was
cause for giggles.
22. The worst embarrassment was being picked last for a
23. War was a card game.
24. Water balloons were the ultimate weapon.
25. Baseball cards in the spokes transformed any bike
into a motorcycle.
26. Taking drugs meant orange-flavored chewable aspirin.
27. Ice cream was considered a basic food group.
28. Older siblings were the worst tormentors but also the
I want to go back to that time!
No wonder English is so hard...
We polish the Polish furniture.
He could lead if he would get the lead out.
A farm can produce produce.
The dump was so full it had to refuse refuse.
The soldier decided to desert in the desert.
The present is a good time to present the present.
At the Army base, a bass was painted on the head of a
The dove dove into the bushes.
I did not object to the object.
The insurance for the invalid was invalid.
The bandage was wound around the wound.
There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
They were too close to the door to close it.
The buck does funny things when the does are present.
They sent a sewer down to stitch the tear in the sewer
To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
After a number of Novocain injections, my jaw got number.
I shed a tear when I saw the tear in my clothes.
I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
I spent last evening evening out a pile of dirt
Of course, the course was difficult.
| I call This Page|
The Ever Changing page
This Month It Is My Mothers day Page
Facts and history of the Canadian 10 Provinces
and 3 Territories
Explore or join the Canadian ICQ Ring
For those of You that don't have to ICQ
You may still contact me by using my Web Pager
The instuctions are on My Personal Communicator from this Link
Or you may use my ICQ Message panel on page 8